LLC
Pens With History
Inventory
Copyright 2017 © Pens With History LLC All Rights Reserved - All trademarks and logos remain properties of the respective companies. Any comments / questions, please contact : info@penswithhistory.com
Official PayPal Seal
Phone (815) 669-0764 email: info@penswithhistory.com
The Chicago's Field Museum
The Field Museum was incorporated in the State of Illinois on September 16, 1893 as the Columbian Museum of Chicago with its purpose the "accumulation and dissemination of knowledge, and the preservation and exhibition of objects illustrating art, archaeology, science and history." In 1905, the Museum's name was changed to Field Museum of Natural History to honor the Museum's first major benefactor, Marshall Field, and to better reflect its focus on the natural sciences. In 1921 the Museum moved from its original location in Jackson Park to its present site on Chicago Park District property near downtown where it is part of a lakefront Museum Campus that includes the John G. Shedd Aquarium and the Adler Planetarium. These three institutions are regarded as among the finest of their kind in the world and together attract more visits annually than any comparable site in Chicago.

This is a product made of fine wood from display cases originally housed at the Field Museum in Chicago Illinois. They were sold at auction many years ago and stood 9' tall and 12' wide and made entirely of mahogany.
Own a Piece of History
•   Every hard wood pen includes a case

•   Every pen comes with a certificate of authenticity
Field Museum
Field Museum
Field Museum Pen $49.95 USD